- Students must wear the School Uniform to school at all times. (Casual Days accepted).
- All uniforms, including polo tops and hats, must be purchased from the School Uniform Shop.
- If students wear hats which are not the school hat, they will be asked to remove that hat and sit in the shade.
- Students are NOT allowed to wear different coloured tights, leggings, socks, skivvies, jumpers, jackets, etc.
- Black school shoes are to be worn every day except on your child’s class P.E. (Sports Day).
- Sandals or thongs are NEVER to be worn to school, even on Casual days.
- Socks are to be worn at all times.
- Only gold or blue hair ribbons and hair ties are to be worn.
- Any hair, longer than shoulder length, must be tied back. (Girls and Boys)
- Stud or sleeper earrings only.
- No extra jewellery at all – no bracelets, rings, necklaces, etc.
- No nail polish or make-up.
We will ring parents of students not in the correct uniform and ask them to bring the school uniform to schoolUniform Price List