Holy Child PS has a very active and vibrant community. Our rich multicultural population engenders relationships based upon compassion, tolerance and mutual respect.
We welcome and value all within the community and provide links for our families in order to make them feel very much a part of the Holy Child family.
This is witnessed in many and varied ways:
- celebrations throughout the year;
- assistance in the classrooms;
- working bees;
- Parent and Friends Association;
- School Board;
- playgroups (Vietnamese and Chaldean);
- English classes;
- computer classes;
- linking and working with community agencies;
- social gatherings and fundraisers; and
- Saturday school for Chaldean and Vietnamese students.
Holy Child welcomes the wider community as we develop positive and meaningful partnerships in all aspects of school life.